Professions at Fredrickson
Our employees are practitioners in the fields of:
User experience and usability
We look for people who have at least five years of experience in one or more of these fields and who have the talent and experience to take on more than one role on a project. Other project roles are:
Employment at Fredrickson Communications
We look for people with demonstrated experience in and commitment to the professions of learning and development, technical communications, and user experience and usability. When we review resumes and conduct interviews, we evaluate people according to the following four criteria:
- Outstanding analytical, information-gathering, and writing skills.
- Experience working on teams, in corporate settings, and in a project mode.
- Shares our values of integrity, honesty, and listening.
- Demonstrates a customer service orientation.
- Understands the roles in a consulting firm.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people.
- Responsive to the needs and concerns of colleagues and clients.
- Experienced in multiple subject areas, familiar with current best practices, and skilled in recent productivity tools.
- Ability to adapt to new work environments and project teams as one project wraps up and another begins.
- Ability to perform well on projects that range from a few weeks to a year or more.
We offer competitive compensation, health insurance, dental insurance, and a 401(k) plan.